What I do to treat the flu when I have it or feel it coming on.
Do this until you feel better. No longer than two weeks. Usually a few days of this regime does the trick.
- 100,000 IU of Vitamin A fish oil. (Do not do for longer than 10 days!) Find gel caps that are 25,000 IU so you only have to take 4 pills a day.
- 1 Tablespoon of olive leaf extract (tincture) 3 x a day in juice or water.
- Drink 1 liter of water for every 50 pounds of body weight a day.
- Take 1 Tbs of Liquid Vitamin C from Lipoflow 1 to 2 x a day. (If you need to hit it hard.)
- Do half a bottle of Myers Cocktail from Lipoflow in the am and then the pm. (If you need to hit it hard.)
- Put a peeled onion in all rooms, on your desk, and bedside table. (They collect all the viruses floating in the air.)
- Avoid all sugar.
- Wash your hands.
- Get lots of rest. Drink soothing teas. Eat vegetables, stay away from sugar, breads, and pasta. Drink soups. Get fresh air. Breath. Relax.
What I think of vaccines. "I would not touch them with a 10 foot pole." Use discernment and if you do decide to vaccinate yourself or your children be educated and only do them one at a time, and only when you are feeling at super hero health.
Use discernment and if any of these things do not feel right do not do them. This works for me, it may work for you.