The information for today's meditation is below.
Click Here to Get Directions on how to access the daily mediations on your iPhone or Blackberry.
03/23/2018 - Mercury Retrograde - Release and Reweave Sip 
Give yourself permission to pull into your inner cave. This is a time to rest, reflect, and release. Today's cup is a sip and a protocol to allow for the deep retreat and reflection.
Ponder how you wish to move in the world? Where do you want to focus your creative energy? How do you want to stream your creative energy? Reconfigure as you retreat, ponder, and then reengage from a more empowered supported place.
The second potion of this first cup is a protocol to help your body retreat, recharge, release, and reinvent.
- Hold space for your body to locate a dimensional space that is safe, where it can retreat, rest, release, and reinvent itself.
- Invite your body to gently clean, clear, and release old ways of being that is not supportive.
- Invite your body to spin it's energetic fields in a counterclockwise direction to release.
- Reweave a new fabric that supports your body.
- Invite your Higher Self to release and reweave.
May you retreat, release, and reweave in a gentle supportive way.
The song at the end of this cup is from the In Stillness album.
Join me this coming Monday for the next TALL Cup session.
Re-weave Grids During Mercury Retrograde
Sip on this second cup to re-weave your grids during Mercury Retrograde. Day 2. :)
|Average Rating:|| (11 Votes)|
|Your Rating:|| (click to rate)|